Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting Back Into the Swing of Things

I know it's been a little time since I last posted.  I guess I've procrastinated a little bit while getting back into our normal routine after such a long vacation.  Not too much excitement here.  I'm alone for  most of the evening tonight.  Tom is gone to a men's group at a parish in town.  I'm planning on just grading papers and trying to shake off my moodiness.  It was a long day at school today followed by another equity meeting (you all know how much I love those!), followed by a drive home that took an extra half hour because of the weather.  All is fine, though, and life is good.  It will be nice to hang out with Tom when he gets back.

I don't really have much to post today so I thought I'd put up a couple pictures in honor of Luke.  This past weekend Tom and I just wanted to get out of the apartment and walk around a little bit.  Since it was so cold outside we decided to walk around Somerset Mall for a while instead.  That place is absolutely huge!  By the time we left we were worn out but on our way to the exit we walked by a Brookstone and just had to stop in.  Luke is a big fan of those stores.  So before we left we had a little chair massage action. Woo Hoo!

7 comments:

  1. Oh man that is AWESOME!!! Those massage chairs are the best. I would be tempted to buy one except they cost like $600,000.

    Thanks for the pictures Maria. You have now inspired me to go and find a brookstone so that Anna, Jonah and I can go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I know where to find one. I sat in one in Chicago at Macy's when we were visiting with Joe. It was great. So happy to see you two relaxing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, I just know we're going to be on our way to a Brookstone this weekend! Love the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks VERY relaxing. wish we were there to relax with you guys! Very soon we can all soak in a JACUZZI! IN COLORADO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey you guys.... haven't heard anything from you in awhile.....I am happy to see you two relaxing though....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello???? dont you guys care anymore? are you too busy buying houses in the far flung reaches of the contiguous US?

    ReplyDelete