Yesterday on my way home from school, Tom called to see if I wanted to go on a removal with him in the afternoon. Of course I said yes, so we headed to the hospital after I got home. As we were walking through the hospital trying to find the place to do the paperwork we ran into Tom's sister, Joanne. Joanne's also a funeral director and was also there to pick up a body. In their ten years of working as funeral directors in the same county, these two have never run into one another anywhere on the job, so this was quite an event! I ran out to the van to get my camera and capture the moment. It was pretty hilarious going down into the morgue with these two jokesters teasing one another about who's the better funeral director. Here are a few shots I got of them coming out of the hospital....
You don't see this every day!
Loading up their vans
It made for a much more fun experience running into Joanne. Hopefully that will happen again sometime sooner than ten years from now!
That is hilarious!!!!! So happy you were there to record the event Maria. Now that's a tough question...ummmmmmmm who is the best? Tom of course!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, those pictures are awesome! That is funny. :)
ReplyDeletethat is SO funny!! thanks for sharing the special moment :)
ReplyDelete