First we have a few nice shots of Mom and Dad doing what they do best...working. These two have been busy putting vents in the roof at the twins' house, painting, cleaning, and organizing.



Walt, Tom, Kim, and I have been busy entertaining Mom and Dad in the evenings after they're all wiped out from their work during the day.
And the twins have been busy playing "Little House on the Prairie". Today they took all their students to a one room schoolhouse where they spent the day pretending they were living a couple hundred years ago.

We're know you're all busy too, and we're hoping you're having just as much fun as we all are!
I'm glad you got some shots of Mom and Dad working! They did so much work on our house! You should takes some pictures of your classroom, Maria. I'd like to see what it looks like this year.
ReplyDeletethe twins look awesome!!! That is great! Good to see the hard work being done at the house! Thanks for posting!
ReplyDelete