Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Tree is Up!

Tom and I put our tree up today.  We picked it up at a tree lot down the road.  It was a pretty easy process, actually.  We decorated while we were watching football this afternoon and then took a long nap!  It was a great day.
Here's a little video of Tom sitting by the tree.  I love this guy!

4 comments:

  1. I just never expected up to be camera shy Tom!!!!!! You put up a beautiful tree.....A+++++++ Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha....oh my gosh, Tom is hilarious!! that totally made me laugh a ton!!! LOVE the tree...looks beautiful! can't wait to you guys soon!!!
    Love, Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...I love this video! Classic fo sho.... "Say Merrrry Christmas everyone" "Noo o o Honey!... honey!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom, you are awesome! I loved the video!

    ReplyDelete