Saturday Tom and I decided to take a drive to Plymouth to see their annual Ice Festival. They have a bunch of guys who make ice sculptures using chain saws. It's pretty amazing. Anyway, here are some of them hard at work.
After a while there was quite a crowd watching.
Here are a few of the sculptures. It wasn't quite cold enough and you can see everything's melting a little bit.
They even had a guy doing wood sculptures with his chainsaw.
They had a little petting farm for the kids. They had some really cute baby animals. (I can't believe I just said that!)
Tom thought this ice bar was cool.
All the restaurants were so crowded that Paul, Kathy, Tom, and I had only one option - The Tea Room. We walked in and there was a huge table of little girls having a tea party. It was hilarious!
Everyone had to order their favorite tea and we each got our own little pot!
Overall it was a great day outside. Good to get some fresh air. Wish you all were there with us!
Well you guys...enjoy these great times together because when those twins are born and you have your little one these little tea parties will be far and few between!!!!!!!Great pictures....
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had fun. And the ice bar was, I must say, pretty cool. So were all the ice sculptures!
ReplyDeletewow, those sculptures are impressive!!! Thanks for sharing, looks like a great time over there!
ReplyDeletelooks awesome!! i love the post, you guys! It's so fun to see what you're up to!!! Love you!
ReplyDelete