Most of you have heard us talk about Susie. She calls Tom's cell phone around 5 times a day just to see what's going on at the funeral home. She's a fixture around Ferndale. You often see her walking the streets. She goes to St. James Catholic church in Ferndale where she makes sure to come back and hug Tom or me every Sunday. Tom & I have taken her out to dinner for her birthday for the last three years. She looks forward to it all year! So last night was her big night. We took her out to dinner where she had veal cutlets and then out for ice cream afterwards. Just thought you might like to see a picture of her since I think you've all heard us talk about her! :)
Great to see Susie finally!:) You guys are the best!--Love, Mary Ellen
ReplyDeleteWe are so blessed to have such caring kids!!!
ReplyDeleteSUSIE!!! I'm so happy to finally see what she looks like. I know Walter and I have even spoke to her before.
ReplyDeleteYou two are so funny! Thanks for sharing Susie with all of us. I was hoping to see what she looked like some day. :-)
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to finally put a face with the name... good ole Susie!
ReplyDelete