Saturday, August 21, 2010

Daniel Joseph

Tom and I welcomed Daniel Joseph on August 18th. We are completely in love with our new little guy. Here are a few pictures we've taken over the past few days. This first one was taken right after he was born before they were about to weigh him.
Getting to know Grandpa Dougoveto
Dominic came to meet his new cousin and apparently Daniel met with his approval.
Uncle Walter is an old pro at this...
Grandma Dougoveto hugs grandchild #5
Auntie Andrea gets some cuddle time
Tom was so busy keeping his over-emotional wife steady, trying to stay caught up with sleep, and keeping everyone informed of the latest events.
Isn't he a little sweetheart?
Surrounded by his aunties...Right after this picture Daniel whispered to me that he felt like someone was missing. He can't wait to meet Auntie Anna.
Look at his little ear. It's exactly like his Dad's!
I can't get enough of him. Period.
Marlee was a big part of all the action as usual. She and Dad were always up to some mischief.
This guy knows how to RELAX!
And he's completely in love with his daddy.
On his way home...
Tom & I are so blessed! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting so many pictures. I miss him already. Andrea and I can't wait to see him after school today!

    ReplyDelete