Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cider Mill

Daniel still loves his bouncy seat.
Tom got off early this afternoon so we decided to try out a cider mill near our apartment. Daniel was nice and cozy in his baby carrier and I think he liked being outside in the gorgeous weather!
Mary Ellen and Dominic came too. They're always up for a good time.
Dominic even made a new friend.
There was a little train to play on that Dominic had to try out.
The best part was the little creek with ducks.
Daniel was definitely impressed...

Dominic loves to give his baby cousin love taps. He knows just how to do it when no one's looking. :)
I took this right after we got back from the cider mill. He was a pretty happy guy.

2 comments:

  1. That is just the cutest video. Daniel is so sweet. And I love the pictures of the cider mill, especially the one of Dominic sitting next to the statue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a perfect day for the cider mill! Was Tom sleeping in that picture?

    ReplyDelete