Kusz and I went to Ford Field for the Packers-Lions game not too long ago. We had lots of fun but unfortunately the Packers played horrible and lost.

Daniel hung out at home with Aunt Andrea and Aunt Angela while Daddy was working and Mommy was at the game.
Joe and I were able to use the tickets from the Packers-Lions game to get into the Vikings-Giants game the following night for free. We had great seats and a fun time watching the game and traveling through the treacherous Michigan weather to get there!
Daniel was happy to cuddle up that night and a little sad that I had been gone...
Here's a little video Andrea and Angela took while they were watching Daniel.
Love the pic of you and Daniel! Miss ya!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures of you and Daniel are so darling. Daniel was smiling so big right before we took the video. As soon as he saw the camera he stopped. We loved watching him!
ReplyDelete