Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More of the UP

Just wanted to post a few pictures of Mom and Dad with Daniel. The videos aren't the ones I wanted to post. I have some classics of Mom and Dad but for some reason I can't load them.
This one's of Daniel in the car on the way up there. Boy, someone sure takes after
Auntie Anna...
Grandpa could sure get Daniel smiling!
He spent lots of time laying on the kitchen table where we could all get a good look at him!
This video was taken just before Mom got into a laughing fit which I recorded in a subsequent video I can't seem to load. :)
And a little one of Daniel with Grandpa.

2 comments:

  1. I love the video of Dad talking to Daniel! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom and dad had so much fun with Daniel. He is a happy little guy. We missed him while you were gone!

    ReplyDelete