Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Visit from Tracy and Laughs for Daddy!

My dear friend, Tracy, came over to visit today. She and I taught together in Ann Arbor Schools. I've missed her so much.
Tracy is an experienced mom and had some cool little rhymes to do with Daniel. He loved the attention!


Here are a couple videos of Tom. He has a real knack these days for making Daniel laugh.


And here's one of Tracy with Daniel today.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! I laughed so hard at those videos of Tom and Daniel! Daniel has the cutest laugh! It is so nice to see some pictures of Tracy with Daniel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the laughs! Nice job, Tom for getting him to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniel really had me laughing in those videos. :) What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love these videos! Tom interacting with Daniel. He is such a fun dad! ! ! !

    ReplyDelete