Daniel is on the move, or at least starting to be. He can scoot backwards but hasn't quite figured out how to go forward.
He could play in his booster seat forever! I usually sit by him with a basket of toys and let him throw them off his tray one at a time, then do it all over again. Fun! Fun! Fun!
And he LOVES his books. He could sit there forever, and so could Mommy!

I just love his smile! He smiles so easily. It looks like he will be crawling in no time! :)
ReplyDeleteOh man, those videos are darling. I love when he's sticking his tongue out in the second one! Such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteDaniel is looking so long! We love that Gossie book too!!! Blessings to all of you!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it amazing how they go backwards first....he'll be crawling in no time! It is so cute how he is talking and he sure loves that animal....great videos...love to see you reading with him....
ReplyDelete