Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Old Videos I Haven't Been Able to Upload Until Now

I had trouble for the longest time getting videos to upload.  Finally I figured out how to upload them to youtube first and then post them.  I've decided only to go back a month or two.  So here are some I had wanted to post but couldn't.  This first one was actually taken on Daniel's 1st birthday.  Joe, Mel, Tom, and I and all the kids were staying in Mackinac City (it was a Thursday night) on the way up to Howard and Angela's wedding.  Right here we were walking the main drag in Mackinac City, checking out all the shops, and buying fudge!
Since Anna and Luke have been in Michigan, Anna tries to make it over at least once a week to hang out.  Here is a relatively calm scene from lunch one day.
Although Daniel is a full-fledged walker now, I still wanted to post some of his "practice" videos.  These little walkers were a great help in getting him going!
And here's one from the cider mill we all went to.  Daniel was going through an "I-love-Anna-better-than-anyone-else-in-the-world!" stage and in this video you can see me putting him on her lap in the very beginning because he wouldn't quit reaching out for her.  He rode with her the rest of the way!
And here's a more recent one of Daniel enjoying the umbrella.  Thank God for the little things...

No comments:

Post a Comment