Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dancing and Scarlett

Daniel, Jonah, and Caleb enjoying an episode of "The Wiggles" while I get dinner ready.  Thank you, Lord, for the Wiggles.
 Daniel loves to hang out near his sister.
 And Mommy loves to get her daily dose of hugs and kisses from Daniel.
 Walter and Scarlett biked to our house this morning.  What a treat!  As soon as we get a bike seat for Daniel, Tom or I will join them on the bike path. :)
Here's one of Daniel dancing to "Freeze".  It's his current favorite dance tune from a CD Auntie Am gave us.
The boys watching "The Wiggles"...
And a couple videos of Walt and Scarlett this morning!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! It is so cute seeing Daniel with his cousins! And that picture of Walter and Scarlett is so precious. They are both so happy! Scarlett is smiling so big in that picture! I love the picture of you and Daniel. It is a great picture.

    ReplyDelete