Here's Sarah propped up in her walker. She has about a 6.5minute limit in this thing.
And the lawnmower box continues to be a huge HIT!
Here's Mom holding Rita when they were down to help move the Condits.
A few weeks ago I found this treasure at the Salvation Army. Daniel has been wanting one, and go figure - I found a Wiggles one. God is good!
Our two little gals love their play mat time together.
Scarlett had lots of prep for her baby sister by hanging out with Sarah.
But most of the time Scarlett hangs with Daniel.
Aren't they the sweetest?
Many times they both sneak behind the couch because they have important phone calls to make.
Grandma and Grandpa with Sarah
Here's Auntie Anna reading. Clearly the red light on the camera was more exciting than the book.
I tried to give Jonah a whip cream moustache but it didn't come out as I had hoped. Luckily the taste didn't disappoint.
Monkeying around
I sat Sarah on the guest bed while I cleaned the bathrooms the other day. The little pumpkin decided to take a snooze right there.
And here are a few from our trip to the zoo. The tiger wanted to eat up Daniel. It was awesome. He kept growling at him and clawing with his paws. Daniel thought it was super cool.
The peacocks - on the other hand - were not so cool. They scared the living daylights out of him. They would come up super close and caw (or whatever they do incredibly loudly) right next to him. He cried HARD!
He became very cuddly after the peacock incident.
The seals brought him out of his funk, though. They were awesome!
Daniel had his PB&J on the way home from the zoo.
Uncle Walt stopped by the other day to take Daniel for a ride with Scarlett in his new bike trailer.
Daniel wasn't real into it at first.
He warmed up after I started riding alongside him on my bike.
I made a cake for Suzy the other day. This is the first year we haven't taken her out to dinner in about 5 years. Instead I sent it to the funeral home and they had her over there for lunch.
Sarah and I hanging out one day...
And here are a few from the Condits last night. It was great hanging out with everyone!
And a few videos:
Rita in the swing at our place
Daniel after the zoo
Tom and Daniel playing in the lawnmower box
At the Condits


AWESOME Post, Maria!! I loved every bit of it!! That must have taken a lot of time! All the kids are so cute! i especially love the ones of scarlett and daniel talking on their phones behind the couch! lol. awesome!!
ReplyDeleteI love that first picture of Sarah! It is so cute how she looks right at you. And the one of Anna reading to Sarah and Rita is darling! Great pics from the zoo, too. Looks like you all had fun! Wow, Daniel is really starting to talk now!
ReplyDelete