Before story time Daniel loves to play with the train tables out in the main library.
Surprisingly, when they call the kids in the meeting room he puts them right down and goes.
Here he is watching other kids during circle time.
This is pretty much what they do most of story time...dance. They get to use all kinds of different things depending on the song - scarves, sticks, bells, bubbles, etc. This particular song they each got a bean bag. Daniel catches on but Scarlett's definitely the pro here. Usually Daniel likes to leave the circle from time to time and do his own thing (I like to call it freestyling). You can see Scarlett dancing too right near Daniel.
This video isn't too exciting, but you can see how they return an object and get a new one (although in this video they are just returning one). I wanted to get it on video because it's so funny watching what your kid does in a group when they've never really done that before. I was surprised he caught on quick. I thought he wouldn't give things back or would cry when he had to, but he really followed suit.

No comments:
Post a Comment