Friday, November 30, 2012

A Few Videos

Here are a few recent videos.  This first is little Goofy in her high chair.
Thanksgiving morning we shared donuts and coffee with Walt, Kim, Scarlett, and Katie.  Daniel and Scarlett had fun diving into the donuts.  We were too busy gabbing to pay real close attention to how many they had.  Oops.
Sarah's had her last couple baths in the sink because I've discovered she loves the vantage point from there.  Although she loves baths anywhere, this is a little easier for me at the moment since there isn't so much bending and lifting involved!
Since we've had some really cold days lately, we've been busy discovering new games to play inside.  This one was a hit!
I'm so glad I salvaged this shoe rack from Andrea's house.  It gives Sarah a toy she can't stay away from and it gives me a chance to work my abs 10X a day.
Found out yesterday Sarah's only in the 20th percentile for weight.  This is not acceptable to Sarah's daddy, so we've vowed to get this girl eating a little.  Here's to starting small - Sarah eating a puff!
Since Sarah wasn't really cooperating with the video, I got the Christmas lights instead.
And here's the little munchkin doing a little dancing...

2 comments:

  1. cute videos! Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just watched all the videos. So cute! Sarah is really moving now! I love how Daniel has to fix the stool before he can jump on the pillows. So funny!

    ReplyDelete