I know we haven't posted in a while. It's been a busy couple weeks. Here are a few pictures to give you a little update.
Andrea, Angela, and I at Bed, Bath, and Beyond this weekend. We had to wait to have some presents wrapped so we checked out the massage chairs.
I brought the keyboard to the apartment this weekend so that I could play piano and the twins were checking it out and playing some duets.
Tom finally got his gun. After we bought it we went right over to Paul's so they two of them could compare theirs.
Tom and I took our first trip to the zoo this week too. It was a beautiful day outside and we got a lot of walking in!
And that's about it for now. Hope everyone's well!
Nice gun, Tom! Looks like you had a great weekend. Thanks for posting...
ReplyDeleteNice pictures, Maria! I'm glad you got one of Tom with his new gun! Looks great.
ReplyDeletethanks for the post guys, great to see what you are up to!
ReplyDeleteWatch out world...Tom has a gun! Thanks for the post Maria! But we need more pictures of you in them! :) Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete