Friday, April 3, 2009

Jacob and Snakes!

Here are a couple pictures from Wednesday night.  Tom and I got to watch our nephew, Jacob, for a few hours.  It was so much fun to play with him.  He's getting very active.  Such a cutie!

This is from this morning.  Mr. McCormick came to visit my class with all of his animals.  After I brought the kids to Art he had me hold his snake for a while.  It was pretty cool.  The only bad part was that when the kids were in the room he had a mouse crawl up my back and it went pee on me.  Yuck.  I'm going to be smelling that on my shoulder all day!  Anyway, a great time was had by all!

3 comments:

  1. WHOA! I can't believe you held a snake! I am impressed. Mary Ellen's gonna freak when she sees these pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either. I really don't think I would hold it. I'm impressed too. Sorry about the little mouse....bet your kids loved it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you to give that cute little Jacob a big hug from me. I bet he won't remember me next time I get to see him.....so happy you had a chance take care of him....

    ReplyDelete