Great pictures! Makes me wish I was home. I wish you would have had better weather, but it still looks like Tom got to see how the operation works. Glad you guys are home safe!!
looks like a blast you guys! Im so glad you got to make it up there. Those pics bring back such great memories, just wish i could smell the sap boiling...
Oh man, that's awesome! Brings back lots of great memories. I'm glad Tom got to partake in the process a bit. Oh, and I loved yesterday's video. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Makes me wish I was home. I wish you would have had better weather, but it still looks like Tom got to see how the operation works. Glad you guys are home safe!!
ReplyDeletelooks like a blast you guys! Im so glad you got to make it up there. Those pics bring back such great memories, just wish i could smell the sap boiling...
ReplyDeleteWowzers your parents really have the syrup-makin' machinery! Neat! It's always great to go home for those traditions! =)
ReplyDelete