Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A NEW (to us) CAR!!!

Tom spent the whole day today running around getting the car deal finished.  So here are a few pics!  It's a 2002 Honda Accord with 69,000 miles.  It feels much safer than Tiger (R.I.P.)










5 comments:

  1. Love the new car!!! Have you named it yet? Hope it is a great car for you. Thanks for posting pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, great car! I thought Tom was hugging Walter in that one picture... so funny. :) Thanks for posting. Poor Tiger is gone for good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The car looks sweet!! Spoiler, sunroof...you guys know how to do it. Fantastic. Way to celebrate on that last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It's always fun to get a "new" car. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha....you guys are awesome, I love the honeymoon-looking picture of Tom kissing Maria over the car!!:) Very nice!

    The car is a hot rod! I love it. Congratulations with such a great buy! Enjoy. Can't wait to see you two soon!!!
    Love,
    Mary Ellen

    ReplyDelete