Sunday, May 3, 2009

Puppies and Shopping

Yesterday, Tom and I went out to meet Marlee, Andrea, and Angela in Livonia to see X-Men.  Before the show, we stopped at a pet shop (against my will) so Marlee could check out the stinky, hairy little monsters on sale.  She's thinking of getting one.  Here's Angela with the one she wanted.
Here are a few of them playing with it in the "bonding cage".

Do you think she likes it?!?!


There's the psycho little monster running around.
This is from a couple nights ago when Andrea, Angela, Tom, and I went to the mall.  We all got something amazingly enough.  Here we're stopping for ice cream on the way out!
I actually tried to load a video of the girls playing with the puppy.  But once after about 20 minutes, Tom checked his email and lost it.  Then after another 20 minutes of loading Marlee decided to surf the web.  So - alas - no puppy video.  It wasn't meant to be.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Maria,
    Thanks for posting the pictures of the puppy. I forgot how cute she was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think Marlee likes the puppy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute puppy, have you had a change of heart Maria?

    ReplyDelete