Saturday, October 31, 2009

Jacob, Up North, and Halloween!

Jacob visiting the other night.  He loved the lights in the casket room!
Here are some pictures from up North at Kevin's.  The guys were busy cutting and stacking wood for hunting season.
Tom and Walt
They weren't happy when I made them pose for this but I know they will all like seeing it!

Scott's baby, Leah, loved watching them stack wood through the window.  Leah, Monika, and I hung out by the fire in the cabin and relaxed all day while they chopped wood.
This is us with Jacob on Halloween.  Tom and I were our usual - bacon and eggs.  And cute little Jacob was Winnie the Pooh! :)

Jacob with Joanne and Peter before they head out on their quest for candy!

2 comments:

  1. hilarious guys! I love the costumes, you guys are two peas in a pod. are those homemade?

    ReplyDelete