Sunday, November 1, 2009

More from Halloween

Here are a few more pictures from later in the evening on Halloween.  This is Grace - the Egyptian - and Marlee- the baby.
We stopped to pick up Derek - Uncle Sam - on the way!
Ashley and Kevin met us there.  She was in town visiting him for the weekend.
Uncle Sam and I checking out the left-over candy.
Uncle Sam, Egg, and Bacon
And a group photo!
We didn't stay out all that late since Tom and I are used to going to bed at 8:30.  We left around 10:00 to bring Grace home and got to bed by 11:30.  A great time was had by all!

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful group of tricks and treaters!!!! Wish you would have been able to come to our house!!!!! I would have loved having you here. Looks like everyone had a ball....

    ReplyDelete
  2. great stuff!! so much spirit there in D town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute costumes! Looks like you guys had fun at the party!

    ReplyDelete