Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Daniel's Baptism

As you can see, Daniel was very excited it was his baptism day.
He was baptized August 26th by Fr. Joe Horn in Ferndale at St. James Catholic Church.
It was such a happy occasion!

Fr. Joe made sure he was blessed with LOTS of oil. He smelled good for a week!

Daniel with his Godparents, Paul & Angela
Daniel relaxing on a pillow the other day.

4 comments:

  1. Just precious!!! Daniel is so cute! I love the first picture and the pillow one. So cute!! Looked like a beautiful baptism! Sorry I wasn't able to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute, especially in that last picture! It was such a nice baptism. I haven't seen Daniel since Sunday and I really miss him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting, Maria! Great pictures! Can't wait to see you and Daniel tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo love the first pic! He is just so alert!

    ReplyDelete