Below is a sample of what Tom and I looked like after Daniel's antics last night.

This is what we look like when we think of the night to come.

Little Daniel tends to sleep great during the day...

...with Auntie Angela...
...all the while preparing to be up at night.
He does have his occasional moments of serious alertness during the day.

I think he looks like a little elf here. At least he's a happy elf. :)
Here he's thinking of Grandpa Dougoveto and how Grandpa thinks it's hilarious when he's keeping his parents up at night. Clearly he's gearing up.
And a little video...
Just precious! I love all the different faces! And that last picture is my favorite!! What a sweet little smile that Daniel has!!! Can't wait to see him later today:)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are hilarious. Tom looks so exhausted in that first picture. And I can't believe you got such a great picture of Daniel smiling. He is so darling in the video!
ReplyDeleteAwww, love the smile...great video as well!
ReplyDeleteI love the video, especially at the end where he looks up at his dad! It's so darling. Daniel is smiling so big... it's adorable!!! Love the post.
ReplyDeleteI love the picture where Daniel is smiling!
ReplyDelete