Daniel's been having fun with the cool police car he inherited from cousin Jacob.
Grandma and Grandpa were here recently for a week and Grandpa fixed a huge area of the yard that needed grass. This guy works through rain or shine.
I should say he works and smokes through rain and shine. Now that's talent!
Believe it or not, this picture was actually taken by cousin Jonah, clearly the budding photographer in the family, probably destined to take after Uncle Joe.
While Grandma and Grandpa were here the neighbor on our right got a little present right through the length of their house. Luckily no one was hurt. On the bright side, it provided days of entertainment for Daniel with all the big trucks and machines!
As hard as Grandpa works when he's here, he always makes time for Sarah.
On rare occasions Daddy attempts to take a nap.
This is how naps usually end up...better luck next time, Daddy.
And the little sniffer loves being squeaky clean!
And a few videos:

I haven't had time to check out the videos yet, but oh my goodness! I love that picture of Sarah wrapped in the towel! So darling!
ReplyDelete