Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cards at the WAB

Last night we went out to the Woodward Avenue Brewery for a little card action.  Derek, a friend from England who came up to our wedding (you probably remember him), needed to learn how to play Euchre for a tournament he's in on Wednesday.  So Tom and Marlee decided to teach both of us.  Paul, Kathy, and Kristen ended up joining us later.  A good time was had by all.  Hope everyone's well!



5 comments:

  1. Maria forgot to mention what Tom thought was impossible Marlee conquered. I will repeat it again "I WILL... GO ALONE!" Bam...4 points for the team.
    Skilled Euchre players present last night:
    #1 MARLEE JUERGENS
    #2 Tom Erickson
    (tie) #3 & #4 Maria and Derek

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT TIMES once again with the Ericksons. Woohooo!! Party like rockstars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like fun! Wish we were there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I guess Marlee will have to teach me now! Sounds like too much fun to miss out on.......

    ReplyDelete