Last night a group of us went out to Gameworks in Auburn Hills. It's kind of like Dave and Busters, where there's a bar area and then all kinds of video games. It was a lot of fun to hang out together. It was Walt & Kim, Andrea & Angela, Paul, Tom & I, Chris & Becky, and Stephanie (Chris's sister) & Fred. We all went out to Max & Erma's for dinner first and then went over to Gameworks to play some games. Here's Tom in his favorite one!
Becky, Walter, Kim, and Chris
Angela, Tom, and Andrea
Have a great Sunday everyone!
haha, look like a good time! Thanks for keeping us posted :)
ReplyDeleteGreat to see everyone having so much fun. Thanks for the pictures.
ReplyDeleteMaria and Tom,
ReplyDeleteI just looked at all your pics because I have been a big time slacker lately. You have such great pictures!! I love the ones of you and Jonah. So cute! Can't wait to see you in less than a week!!
Love you!!
Mary Ellen
Looks like you guys had a blast!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are doing a great job keeping everyone up to date, Maria!! The blog looks great!
ReplyDelete