Whenever Dominic comes over he and Daniel spend some time in the playpen.
Can you tell Daniel likes the company?
He's been seeing more of Grandpa and Grandma Erickson these days.
Daniel and Caleb had fun in the bathtub the other day.
And Jonah, being the big boy that he is, got the bathtub all to himself!
Grandpa Dougoveto was here for a few days. One of the many things he did with Daniel was introduce him to his truck. It was probably the only time over the last few days that Grandpa had a hard time getting Daniel to come to him. He could have played there all night!
I haven't looked at the blogs in a while. I love how Daniel is smiling in the playpen. He is so happy to have Dominic with him. Cute!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures of Daniel in the truck with Dad. I love the bathtub pics too!
ReplyDelete