

It's been a busy couple of days for Tom and me. Tom currently has four calls going on at the funeral home. Luckily he's not on call so it won't affect our weekend. Last night I was at school until 8pm because my students performed their musical for all the parents. Tonight we have a meeting with Tom's brother, Paul, about the houses. It seems like something's always going on. Anyway, I thought I'd put up a couple pictures of our tree. Pictures of Christmas trees never look all that great, I don' think. I can assure you it looks pretty cool at night. I think the aspirin is REALLY paying off (DAD).
Dear Maria and Tom,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful tree! Just want you to know if there are any ornaments at home that are yours you should make sure you get them. Seems like all the girls have some from students through the years.
We are having fun with Joe. We are staying right downtown. Pretty neat.
Make sure you and Tom remind everyone its the big day tomorrow....love mom
Great Tree! Happy Advent....as I said before ...love the blog!
ReplyDelete