Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!




It's been a snowy few days here!  We got over 10 inches of snow on Friday and it's pretty much been snowing a little bit ever since except now we have wind and bitter cold.  The snow banks on the street are so high but it really looks awesome at night with all the Christmas lights.  

Tom is downstairs working today.  It looks to be a busy week at the funeral home.  We're hoping it slows down a little bit so we can leave early for the UP on Friday but we will have to see what happens.  So I have the week to myself.  Today I'm driving to Williamston to see Laura and Nick and all their children.  It should be fun.  I'll try to be back in time to make dinner for Tom.  Hope everyone is well!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Maria! I can't believe how much snow you guys have! Call me if you get lonely- call either one of our cell phones. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for you to see the tree. I like it but we will see how you feel about it.

    It will be fun to have you home...

    ReplyDelete