Thursday, December 4, 2008
Home Alone
As I write this post, I'm sitting here alone in the apartment in my pjs watching the nightly news. Tom is out having a dinner meeting with Paul about the houses. There's a visitation going on downstairs and it's a pretty sizable one. I can hear the hum of the voices down there. I want to go down and get my laundry out of the drier so I can fold it up, but I don't want to get dressed again. Oh well. I'm going to grade some papers and wait for The Office to come on. Tom and I are both glad tomorrow's Friday. Tom's on call this weekend so we don't have too many plans. That's about it for us here. Hope everyone's well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can tell you are getting accustomed to living in a funeral home by your very matter-of-fact mention of a visitation "downstairs". Well, I hope you had a good night last night and Tom didn't come home and scare you.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I tried commenting on your last post but i don't know what happened. i will try again later.
Peace