Here's us!
I also love this series of pictures. It's not our boat. It's one in our group. We all went through this spot, though, and they had the best pictures so I wanted you to see them.
They popped right up. Amazing, isn't it?
You can see Tom and I in the raft behind this one. The one in front is our three good buddies we drove there with and got to know. The two guys were both in rehab which Tom loved. Some real characters...
And a couple more of us...
And that's all for now folks!
Great times! I went a few years back in PA school. Loved it! Would do it again...perhaps a family trip someday!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are great!!!!!!I'm pretty proud of you two to do that. What a memory.
ReplyDeletethose pictures are awesome! That looks crazy! It looks like it would be really easy to flip!
ReplyDeleteOh man, I would be freaked out. That looks awesome guys! Nice work.
ReplyDelete