Tom and I are still recovering from our rafting trip. For some reason, this first one is the only professional picture I could upload to the blog. I had some great ones to put up, but alas, blogger won't have it. You can see me in this picture sitting next to our guide. Tom is in front of me.
This is before we hit any rapids and we were still dry. Unfortunately most of the pictures are of me. Tom had the camera attached to his life jacket.

We all celebrated our lives with a beer afterward.

What will our next adventure be?

Before we left with our new friend, Chris.

I was a little nervous about the whole thing when we got there. Can you tell?

Anyway, I'll try to post some of the cooler pictures later.
Hey I just saw these pictures for the first time today! It didn't show up on my blog that you posted. It's so awesome you guys did that!
ReplyDelete